Our mission at e-Royalty is to admit you to a community of history buffs and enthusiasts who love to read, discuss and dish the Plantagenets and Tudors. We encourage all members of our community to contribute, comment and express their opinion in the comment sections, blogs and discussion forums.
To ensure that the e-Royalty community is a safe and enjoyable experience for all users, we ask that you follow our community guidelines. These guidelines are designed on basic common sense principles, such as courtesy and respect, for the e-Royalty staff and your fellow members.
We may update these guidelines when needed, so we recommend you check them on occasion. When we introduce new features to e-royalty.com, these guidelines will apply to the new features.
So…please keep your posts courteous, respectful and relevant to the discussion at hand. We can vigorously debate any issue without being disagreeable with one another.
Therefore, we will delete any post that:
- Provokes, attacks or offends others, i.e. is racist, sexist, homophobic or defamatory in any way.
- Contains profanity or sexually explicit language.
- Breaks the law or encourages unlawful activity.
- Contains “spam” and/or unsuitable URLs
- Advertises products for profit or gain
- Is off-topic for the particular message board
You are responsible for your interactions with others. Any member comment or opinion posted on e-royalty.com reflects the opinion of the individual member and not of e-royalty.com or e-Royalty LLC.